HP-300 ANTI-GRAFFITI SYSTEM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove all loose rust, dirt, grease, peeling paint and other contaminates per SSPC-SP1, SSPC-SP2, SSPC-SP3 (low or high pressure wash with a biodegradable cleaner).
- For concrete and masonry surfaces PH should read 7-8.
HP-300 Anti-Graffiti System Product Application:
- Apply one coat of Clear or Color HP-105, HP-300 Satin or Matte 4.0 - 5.0 mils WFT.
- Apply second coat of Clear HP-105, HP-300 Satin or Matte 4.0 - 5.0 mils WFT.
- Note: A light sanding is recommended between first and second coats.
PROCEDURES TO REMOVE GRAFFITI
Most Graffiti Areas:
- Wash with soapy water using a clean rag or sponge.
Difficult to Remove Graffiti Areas:
- Spray TSW2 Multi-Master™ biodegradable remover on difficult to remove graffiti until area is saturated.
- Allow time for TSW2 remover to act (a few seconds to a few minutes, though usually less than a minute).
- Wipe with a clean rag or if necessary agitate with a stiff nylon brush until graffiti is in suspension.
- If remover does not lift all graffiti with first application reapply a second application of TSW2 product following spray saturation, act and clean steps immediately above.
- Always rinse area where TSW2 was applied with clean water to remove any excess TSW2 remover.
Safewipes are an effective way to remove graffiti, grease, grime or stains off Top Secret's urethane products. If neutral or heavy duty cleaners are not removing the affected area, Safewipes should be used in accordance with the directions below.
Before starting, put on the gloves.
1. Step 1: Tear open Graffiti 'Safewipes' Pouch, unfold and scrunch up towel. Using a circular wiping motion remove graffiti in small areas at a time, turning the towel over as you go. A soft bristle brush can be used for more aggressive stains or graffiti.
2. Step 2: For best results, tear open Graffiti 'Afterwipes' Pouch, or simply use a damp towel, and wipe over the area to remove any smears and grime, leaving the job perfect.
Note: Do not let liquid from Safewipes remain on the coating without wiping it off with clean water for longer than 2 minutes.
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION
OUR CUSTOMERS' BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
THE KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF OUR COATINGS
SAFETY INFORMATION REQUEST FORM